Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Feature Model Mia Krystina

Name: Mia Krystina
Ethnicity: Mexican/Filipino
Location: So. Cal
Height: 5’
Measurments: 36-28-34

Hobbies:
If Im not with family, at school, or at the gym. You better believe your finding me at the beach. Fun in the sun. I love anything that has to do with water. Im a sports adrenaline junkie. Boxing, soccer, basketball, you name it im watching or playing it. On a quieter day I love to lounge at home and research on the web. Read a book educate myself.

Turn ons:
Wow where do I start?? Physical aspect I love a man with ink (biting my lip). A grease monkey a man that can get down & dirty. Baldies, mohawks, Go-T's, and tattoos and more tattoos. Beauty is only skin deep though. Drive for life. Determination and ambition. Some one with passion and respect. A humble soul.

Current ride: 2004 Isuzu Rodeo .."My baby truck"

Dream ride: 1967 PONTIAC GTO baby Deep purple or black!

****************************************************************************************************
Would you like to book Mia for your next project?
Contact us at info@model-mansion.com

All images shot and edited by:Ben Lozano Jr








For more images visit the Model-Mansion Facebook Fan Page

No comments:

Post a Comment